Saturday, February 14, 2015

Simple Skirt for Spring



I don't know if it's the Spring seems so close by. I woke up with a creativity fully charged one morning and finally decided that I want to start by making a skirt for my daughter with the <first digitally printed fabric>.  And I knew just where to look for the inspiration. I stumbled across with a gorgeous <pin> the other day. Simple, modern and original yet so elegant. Just the type of skirt that would complement the design of the fabric. I also found a kind and well described <tutorial>, which I followed most of the steps while making this skirt. It was straight forward procedure from the start till the end which I enjoyed thoroughly. And most of all, the smile and a thank you hug from my daughter! was joyful. =)






This fabric is now available at my etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment